Transfer Photos To PC, Mac And A New iPhone
Is it is said that the best camera is the one that is always with you and you can use it anywhere. This is certainly true of the iPhone. The iPhone is certainly not a camera, but it can definitely be used as one. In fact unlike like typical cell phone cameras, you can actually take quite decent photos with the iPhone camera. If you want to take professional quality photos, then you can even use an iPhone camera lens with your iPhone. Thus, an iPhone makes a splendid camera, but what about the iPhone photos? Do you know how to transfer the photos from your iPhone to your computer or to another iPhone? If you don’t, then keep reading to find out.
How To Transfer Photos From iPhone to Mac
Using the Preview app is the easiest way of transferring photos from your iPhone to your computer if you have a Mac.
1. Start by plugging in your iPhone to your Mac computer.
2. Launch the Preview app.
3. Navigate down from the File menu and click “Import from iPhone…”.
4. To transfer all your pictures click “Import All” or you can select your photos individually and select “Import”.
5. You will find your iPhone photos in the “~/Pictures/” folder in the user directory of your Mac.
You can also use iPhone apps like Image Capture or iPhoto to transfer photos that you clicked using your iPhone camera to your Mac.
How To Transfer Photos From iPhone to PC
Using Windows Explorer is one of the easiest way of transferring photos from your iPhone to your Windows PC.
1. Start by plugging in your iPhone to your computer and make sure iTunes is not running.
2. A popup will appear asking you what to do with your device.
3. Click “View Content”.
4. The folders in your iPhone will be displayed and you will have to find your photos.
5. Copy the photos after you have found them and paste them to your PC just as you would copy/paste a regular file.
There is another alternate method that you can try if your iPhone is already plugged into your computer:
1. Open “My Computer”.
2. Your iPhone will appear just like any other camera would.
3. You will find your photos once you open iPhone and you can transfer the photos you clicked using your iPhone camera as mentioned above.
Copy Photos From iPhone To Another iPhone
You will need to download the “Bluetooth PhotoShare” app from iTunes if you want to transfer photos from your iPhone to another iPhone.
1. Launch the “Bluetooth PhotoShare” app and click “Connect”. You might have to click “OK” to turn on the Bluetooth of your iPhone. Available Bluetooth-enabled devices will be searched and listed.
2. Click the device you want to transfer the photos to and click “Accept” to connect. The device name will appear in the header when you click “Connect To:” and then click “Send”.
3. Open the library and click the photos or images and they will be sent to the other iPhone via Bluetooth.
There are probably many other ways to send photos from your iPhone to your computer or another iPhone, but these were the easiest ones. The iPhone camera takes marvelous photos, especially if you are using an iPhone camera lens, so keep taking photos and keep transferring!